How to Contact Google Support for your Local Business
When you have a dentist office, there are a lot of moving parts that you need to navigate.
Google My Business is a great tool to use when you encounter issues with your local business page or you simply need to provide updated information about your office and its location.
That said, it can often be frustrating to navigate through the online support options to find the specific aspect of the platform that you are looking for. Luckily, there are individuals at Google who are trained to assist you and help you navigate the system with ease.
The support team can also be contacted via Twitter (this is quicker!). Your message will be a private communication with the Google My Business support, and they will use their training to assist you to the best of their ability.
Steps to Follow When Contacting Google Support
As with any site, the first time that you navigate through Google My Business Help, it can be difficult! So many options, “I just want a solution!!”
To begin the process:
- Sign into your Google account. This will give you access to all of your account information as well as a more direct line to the support that you need.
- Once you are properly signed in, look in the top right corner of the screen for the words “CONTACT US.”
- Click there, and then more steps will become available to you.
- Once the next screen pops up, you should see the tab that says “ownership or access to my business.”
- Select that, and then choose “other problems.”
- The next screen that you see will give you the option to request a phone call from a representative who can help you with your business’s site to ensure that all of the information is up to date, attractive to look at, and easy for your customers to find.
There is also an online chat option that you can take advantage of as well as an email option if you are not able to take a phone call.
Questions Google May Have for You
When you request the live chat functionality or you request a call, there is a brief questionnaire that pops up to make sure that the specialist that you are talking to is informed about your account and your needs.
- You will first be asked ” What is your relationship to the business?”
- This is designed to give the customer support representative an impression of the type of information that you need. Answer the question stating that you are the business owner or an employee.
The next question that you see pop up on your screen will ask:
- “How do you manage your business on Google?” This is designed to help the specialist know the platform that you are using so that they can navigate you though the site properly.
- There are three options here that you can select from, but the most common response is going to be “Google My Business on your computer because that is what most businesses operate on; a desktop computer or a laptop. If the mobile option applies, you can click on that as well.
After you’ve responded to the questions, simply click “NEXT,” input your phone number, and a Google specialist will return your call within minutes.
You will not speak to an automated system at all with this method of contact; a real individual will be calling you back about your Google My Business Page, and they will be able to assist your needs in a quick and effective manner.
Hope this helped! If you want the quickest solution Google is currently offering check out how to contact them via Twitter here.