With the right steps, this problem is usually a quick-fix and Google will index your site promptly. There are over 200 different value points that Google uses to return search engine results. It’s possible your site is suffering from:
- A poorly constructed robots.txt file
- Spam blasted and deindexed
- A direct penalty from Google
- Minimal authoritative links and contextual content both internally and externally
- Your meta data is not configured properly and your site is poorly titled in line with your service offering and keyword searches.
Many of our clients employ us to fix these problems and ensure a powerful and effective SEO campaign into the future. Learn more about our SEO services here. Or, if you know you want a proposal, fill out our form here.